Moisturex Emollient, Humectant and Keratolytic Cream {Product Review}' information 2012 news skin

25 Ocak 2012 Çarşamba

Moisturex Emollient, Humectant and Keratolytic Cream {Product Review}

Summary : 'Moisturex Emollient, Humectant and Keratolytic Cream {Product Review}' information 2012 news skin care Cosmetics CosmeticsMoisturex Emollient, Humectant and Keratolytic Cream {Product Review}
 Moisturex Emollient, Humectant and Keratolytic Cream {Product Review}

Ok, so this is something new for most of you, if not all. I wanted to talk about the cream which my mom has been using faithfully since the past 15 years and which keeps her skin fabulous. And, I have been using this cream for the past 15-20 days and I thought it would be good to share this product with you all as it is a perfect moisturizer for winters.

Price: Rs. 200 for 75gms (I am guessing but it should be around that)
Ingredients
 Moisturex Emollient, Humectant and Keratolytic Cream {Product Review}
My Experience

 Moisturex Emollient, Humectant and Keratolytic Cream {Product Review}
Moisturex is recommended for the above skin problems

It is a medicated cream and had been recommended by a doctor to my mom (don’t remember for what reason but my stuck to it coz it suited her). Now, a little bit about the cream. It is a thin consistency cream but its very very moisturizing so I would recommend it only for dry skin and mature skin and those who live in colder climates. It makes the skin oily when in humid or tropical climate. So, I am using it now a days to combat the weather and protect my skin.
And, this cream is awesome. It keeps my skin moisturized the entire day and keeps it looking supple and hydrated. This is something which I have never seen any other moisturizer do. To some extent, I’ll give Liz Earle moisturizer a benefit of doubt but otherwise, it is great!!! And, not very expensive either. And, it lasts ages, trust me!!! Since its so creamy, you need to apply a very very thin layer and I apply it in dots and rub it into the skin. If applied properly, it also makes the skin appear a little dewy and it doesn’t let the skin dry out at all so if you are suffering from broken skin or extremely dry patches, this is a cream which you should give a try.
Regarding my mom’s skin, her skin still looks flawless and its supple and so soft, seriously coz this cream makes the skin extremely soft. I think the credit of that goes to the ingredients – lactic acid and urea, both of which are supposed to be great for skin. So, give it a try icon smile Moisturex Emollient, Humectant and Keratolytic Cream {Product Review}
My Recommendation
I would definitely ask you to give it a try. Would be especially great for mature skin.

Related posts:

  1. Clean&Clear Skin-Balancing Moisturizer {Product Review} (7.4) This review is written by Isheeta. Price: Rs. 50 for 50ml My Experience the texture is very light and a very little product is needed for one time It has been long since...
  2. Himalaya Fairness Face Pack {Product Review} (7.4) This was one product which was on my wish list since long. I had heard great reviews of the product and many had claimed that the product had removed tanning...
  3. Liz Earle Brightening Treatment Mask {Product Review} (6.9) Price:13.50 Pounds (Rs 1200 approx) for 50 ml Ingredients   Packaging Everything came wrapped within the Zip pouch Liz Earle knows the knack of how to make their customers feel special....
  4. Clinique SPF 40 Face Cream and Garnier After Sun Ambre Solaire Spray (5.5) Beauty Shopping: Clinique SPF 40 Face Cream and Garnier After Sun Ambre Solaire Spray We are finally going on holiday!!! Yes I know everyone has already had their fix of...
  5. Clarins Advanced Extra-Firming Neck Cream (5.5) Beauty Shopping: Clarins Advanced Extra-Firming Neck Cream Want to share my joy about a new beauty investment! You know what they say, décolleté area is often ignored by women in...
  6. Clarins Advanced Extra-Firming Neck Cream (5.4) Beauty Review: Clarins Advanced Extra-Firming Neck Cream Promise: helps firm and smooth away lines and wrinkles as it immediately “lifts”. Product Profile in Short: The ultimate firming neck treatment that...
  7. I still consider Guerlain’s Happylogy Glowing Eye Care the best eye cream ever! (5.3)I still consider Guerlain’s Happylogy Glowing Eye Care the best eye cream ever!...

Benzer Yazılar



0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder

Dantel oya örgüleri Copyright © 2011